This release fixes several bugs, improves performance, and adjusts mining policies. With this release, private payments will get relayed and mined faster.
Summary of the changes in this release:
- We fixed a cache invalidation bug that caused some orphaned blocks to trigger node crashes. (#1928)
- We fixed a race condition that inhibited creation of multi-JoinSplit transactions. (#1911)
- We adjusted mining policies to encourage inclusion of transactions containing JoinSplits. (#1895, #1902)
- We improved rescan and reindex performance. (#1892, #1904)
- We improved zk-SNARK verification performance by 7%. (#1919, stats)
- We added additional well-formedness checks for JoinSplit proofs. (#1938)
- We added a fee parameter to
- We added a
getlocalsolpsRPC method for obtaining the mining rate without the metrics screen. (#1642)
- The Bash completion files were updated to work with
- The build scripts were extended to make porting Zcash to other platforms easier. (#1905)
- A checkpoint was added at block height 15,000. (#1865)
For a more complete list of changes, see our 1.0.4 milestone.