This release fixes several documentation issues with the 1.0.7 release.
Upcoming Testnet Upgrade
The Zcash testnet will soon be upgraded in order to resolve an issue with the Testnet Founders Reward addresses. This will not affect the main Zcash network. Testnet users must upgrade to at least version 1.0.7 by block 53127, as that is when the testnet network changes will take place. Users who do not upgrade may be left on their own chain, contributing to a chain fork.##Downloads
Source code (tar.gz)
Source code (zip)
This release fixes several bugs, improves performance, and adjusts mining policies. With this release, private payments will get relayed and mined faster.
Summary of the changes in this release:
- We fixed a cache invalidation bug that caused some orphaned blocks to trigger node crashes. (#1928)
- We fixed a race condition that inhibited creation of multi-JoinSplit transactions. (#1911)
- We adjusted mining policies to encourage inclusion of transactions containing JoinSplits. (#1895, #1902)
- We improved rescan and reindex performance. (#1892, #1904)
- We improved zk-SNARK verification performance by 7%. (#1919, stats)
- We added additional well-formedness checks for JoinSplit proofs. (#1938)
- We added a fee parameter to
- We added a
getlocalsolps RPC method for obtaining the mining rate without the metrics screen. (#1642)
- The Bash completion files were updated to work with
- The build scripts were extended to make porting Zcash to other platforms easier. (#1905)
- A checkpoint was added at block height 15,000. (#1865)
For a more complete list of changes, see our 1.0.4 milestone.